Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Beautiful kids.. our nieces and nephews (minus one)

We don't have our own so we get to put all our love and kisses into these cool kids... our nieces and nephews. In all we have 5 of them, 3 girls and 2 boys.



The newest addition: Lillian "Lily" Claire Pearson (don't get her confused with our little Lily). She was born Feb. 13th and almost waited for my birthday. She is the daughter of Brandon's older bro Chris and his wife Kim. She is as adorable as she can be, and such a great baby. She didn't mind at all posing for the pics I kept snapping of her.




Isaiah Reid Pearson is Lily's older brother, he will be 4 in April. He's such a fun little guy and we enjoy each time we get to play with him. He's full of energy just as you would expect from an almost 4 year old. This boy can throw a ball like nobody's business, and I mean fast and accurate. He's gonna be a great ball player of some sort one day not to far off. As you can see, he didn't mind posing for the picture either.






Anna Belle Corbitt is Brandon's older sister Jennifer and her husband Nate's first child. She is always pretty as a princess and has the sweetest little voice. Brandon likes tickling her and I believe she likes for him to as well. Jennifer and Nate live near Asheville so we don't get to see them as much as we would like but we enjoy all the time we get to spend with them.






Ryan Nathan Corbitt is Anna's younger brother. He will be 2 in August. The first pic is a more serious pic of him than he normally is. Our camera was being slow (low battery) and when I told him to smile he gave me a big cheesy grin and then would quit before the pic snapped. The second pic is where I finally got the huge smile. He loved me taking his picture over and over again until I got him smiling. He loves to watch ballgames on TV is the world's youngest all-out Chicago Cubs fan. He is the sweetest little guy and we love seeing him when we do.

We have one more niece Haydyn, my bro's little girl (who's now 6 and in Kindergarten, I can't believe it!). The camera battery was completely dead by the time I tried to take her picture so we will have to get a raincheck and post later. So now you know how cute they are and how much joy they bring into our lives.

No comments: