Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yard Renovations

Brandon is making the best of his time these days by working hard in our yard to make it look really pretty for the spring (my favorite time of year!) He has been working really hard the past few days digging up the bushes and monkey grass as well as moving the rocks in our front yard. He put ads on craigslist for the azalea bushes and rocks and he got so many calls he had to quickly remove the posting.... thats pretty neat.

Our front yard with snow before the hard work!




It looks great out there now, a big grassless patch. Hopefully tomorrow he will be able to till it up and plant some grass seeds. In the back yard we have lots of leaves that we wanted to clean up and then plant grass. He raked up all the leaves and gather so many bags full of them. I was so proud of him when I got home from work, I know he worked harder than I did. We are excited for what it will look like when its done.

No comments: